Identification and contact
Leybly s.r.o., Pernerova 676/51, Karlín, 186 00 Praha 8, Commercial registration Nr 056 56 346
Leybly s.r.o., Pernerova 676/51, Karlín, 186 00 Praha 8, Czech republic
- We collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other ancillary purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
- We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
When visiting our website www.vistag.com:
- Measuring the visit rate of websites and creating of statistics concerning the visit rate and behavior of visitors on the websites;
- Functioning of the websites;
- Customizing the advertisement according to its targeting.
The collection of cookies for the above-mentioned purpose may be considered as personal data processing. Such processing is possible based on a legal reason – legitime interest of the Data Controller – and is enabled by Article 6 (1) f) of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation, hereinafter referred to as the “Regulation”).
The websites may be used also in a mode that does not enable any collection of the data about behavior of web visitors – this mode may be set either in the browser setting, or an objection may be raised against such collection based on the legitimate interest of the Data Controller pursuant to Article 21 of the Regulation, by sending the objection at the contact address email@example.com. Your objection will be assessed immediately, latest within 1 month after its receipt. Cookies necessary for the web functioning will be stored only for a period necessary for the web functioning.
If you raise an objection against the processing of technical cookies necessary for functioning of the websites, the full functionality and compatibility of websites may not be guaranteed in such case.
Cookies that are collected for purpose of measuring the web visit rate and creating statistics concerning the visit rate and behavior of web visitors are assessed in the form of a cumulative unit and therefore in an anonymous form that does not enable any identification of an individual.
Cookies that are collected for purpose of targeting ads are processed based on your consent. You grant the consent for the period specified below for individual marketing cookies. Consent to data collecting cookies for marketing purposes can be taken back at any time, by changing the settings of the relevant internet browser or on the above contact address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cookies are stored for the time specified below for each type of cookie, but no longer than 13 months after their last use.
The collected cookies are processed by other Data Processors:
Cookies are subsequently processed by:
- Google Analytics service to obtain the statistical information | expiration pursuant to the computer setting, eventually until erasure.
- Facebook Pixel service for the identification within the Facebook advertising network, repeated targeting of advertisement (retargeting) | expiration after 180 days.
The Data Controller collects the following cookies on its websites:
|Type||Title||Purpose||Expiration||Access to information|
|System||vistag_visitor||User ID to count the unique visits||7 days||Cookie from our web|
|System||vistag_session||Token for the authentication of a user in the administration mode||Until the browser window is closed||Cookie from our web|
|System||XSRF-TOKEN||Token to secure the forms||Until the browser window is closed||Cookie from our web|
|Third-party cookies||Google Analytics||Obtaining of statistical information||According to the browser setting, e.g. until erasure||Cookie of an inserted Google Analytics script|
|Third-party cookies||Pixel Facebook||Identification within the Facebook advertising network, retargeting||180 days||Cookie of an inserted Facebook pixel script|
When registering on our website:
You will be asked to enter your email address to help you access our service.
We collect information (post impressions, post reactions, number of fans, fans gender, fans age, fans country, page views, page actions) from social site (Facebook), if you give us a consent to get them. If the consent is not granted, we do not get the information.
We collect other process data from Facebook if you give us a consent. If the consent is not granted, we do not get the information. If you give us this consent:
- b. Users can opt-out of the collection and use of information for ad targeting here
We collect information (IP address, software configuration description) of the third parties (other websites visitors) if they give us a consent. If the consent is not granted, we do not get the information.
We use log files which store information such as IP address, browser type, internet service provider, reffering, exit and visited pages, platform used, track user´s movement in the whole, demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses are not linked to any personally identifiable information.
We do not proxy, request or collect Facebook usernames or passwords.
What do we do with collected information?
We process the information we collect from you or the third parties in order to retrieve a statistical data, for marketing purposes of the Leybly s.r.o. company and we provide anonymous collective statistics to the users of Vistag service.
Any personal data we may receive from Facebook (provided by your consent) will be deleted if the person asks us to do so unless we are required to keep it by law or regulation. We are allowed to keep the aggregated data if no information identifying a specific person could be inferred or created from it.
Please note that in compliance with the Regulation you have a right to:
- Revoke your consent with processing
- Ask the Data Controller for the information which of your personal data is processed
- Ask the Data Controller for the access to such data and let such data update or alter, eventually limit its processing
- Ask the Data Controller for the erasure of your personal data – the Data Controller erases the data unless the erasure is in conflict with the applicable legislation and Data Controller´s legitime interests
- Exercise your right for portability or right for a copy of your personal data
- In case of any doubts concerning the observance of obligations related to personal data processing, appeal to the Data Controller or to the Office for Personal Data Protection, or demand protection at a court.